It’s been a couple months since I’ve posted anything at all really and while there were many times I had some things I wanted to comment on, I simply never found the time to do so. I know, excuses are like…..well, you know. However, I really have been swamped.
For example, in the last month
- I left the company I’ve been with for roughly 3 years and become a dreaded “consultant” <insert GASP>.
- One of my longest and closest friends became a father for the first time.
- We changed parishes.
- I bought a new truck and sold my old truck to my dad.
- I missed a really nice buck during the opening hours of rifle season.
- No to mention the often times difficult but amazing responsibilities of being a husband and father of 3 (all under 4 years old).
So now that we’ve gotten back to a semi-normal schedule (is life ever really normal?), I hope to begin posting again on all manner of things, both interesting and not ;-)